Saturday, September 25, 2010
Have you never wanted to be a part of the true, good, and beautiful? to make a difference even in a small corner of your world that is part of a far greater cause? to find a niche in the sublime Catholic world that is forever old and forever new?
Marian in character and guided by a Catholic chivalrous spirit, Corpus Christianum members pray daily for the following key points:
- The renewal, unity, and spread of Christendom
- The Supreme Pontiff and all priests/religious
- The protection of Christians around the world
- The restoration of the family
- The conversion of sinners and the sanctification of all people
Consider prayerfully joining. Marian chivalry is a great gift to our hurting, sinful world. Your witness, prayers, and service may very well be the turning of the tide, no matter how small you may believe your part to play may be.
Pro Christo et Ecclesia!