Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fr Fessio, SJ & the Clash

Father Joseph Fessio, SJ lends his name as a "staunch supporter" of the Center for Christianity and Cultural Survival in a recent snail-mail letter I received today. Its director is William K. Kilpatrick, author of a book I read with great admiration a decade or so ago, Why Johnny Can’t Tell Right from Wrong. One ostensible reason for the CCCS is "to alert the public to the danger posed by radical Islam;" a public "blind to the danger posed by Islam."

There is no website to my knowledge. The mailing address to which contributions may be sent is:

CENTER FOR CHRISTIANITY & CULTURAL SURVIVAL
P. O. BOX 11865
NAPLES, FL 34101-9901

3 comments:

Kathy from Kansas said...

I got that letter, too, and was so impressed I sent them, the same day, a check for $200. These people GET IT, i.e.: The answer to radical Islam is not, as the liberals would have it, MORE secularism--the debilitating disease that left us vulnerable to Islamism in the first place--but rather, a reinvigorated, thoughtful, muscular Christianity! I'm eager to see their website once they get it up. In the meantime, I would encourage all of you to write them at the address above and give them your support!

Athos said...

Well said, KFK! Now if more of the frontrunning presidential candidates would speak up about it, the MSM might start getting the message too.

USATruth said...

I also had some early communication with Fr. Fessio and the Center and want to see more of it, including the long promised web site.